Everett E. Proctor on 8 Jul 2002 17:11:03 -0000

Re: Rehashing: [eia] Turkish land phase, Jan 1805

I just noticed that in the glossary, Major Power is defined as: "Home
nation plus controlled minor countries plus provinces ceded to that home
nation."

and the rule in question, 7.4.1.2.5, "In Own Territory: If the corps did
not move into an are outside the major power's territory this Turn and
is not now in such an area, "+1" is subtracted from the die roll."

Taking these two into consideration, I think Turkey should have gotten
the +1 for in own territory for its corp in Jerusalem.

-Everett

Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>