Kyle H on 7 Jul 2002 13:22:08 -0000

[eia] France's land phase orders

    France will be going first in the land phase, and since Spain and
Turkey's naval phases shouldn't affect my orders, I might as well jump start
things by sending them out now.

Depot Creation and Removal:
Remove the depot at Minden.  Create depots at Dijon, Kassel, Freiburg, and
Piacenza.  ($4)

Land Movement:
1 I corps w/Davout at Stuttgart (leaves 1 inf. garrison) => Freiburg.  ($1)
1 I corps at Frankfurt (leaves 1 inf. garrison) => Freiburg.  ($1)
1 I corps w/Napoleon, Murat, and Bernadotte at Freiburg => Mantua.  ($4)*
1 I corps at Florence (leaves 1 inf. garrison) => Mantua.  ($4)*
1 I corps at Leghorn => Piacenza.  (F/auto)
1 I corps holds at Genoa.  (F/auto)
1 I corps w/Soult holds at Kassel.  ($1)
1 I corps at Amsterdam => Kassel.  ($1)
1 I corps at Paris => Dijon.  ($1)
1 I corps at St. Malo (leaves 1 inf. garrison) => Dijon.  ($1)
1 I corps at La Rochelle (leaves 1 inf. garrison) => Dijon.  ($1)
1 I corps holds at Paris. (F/auto)
Denmark corps holds at Amsterdam.  (F/auto)
Holland corps holds at Lille.  (F/auto)
Naples corps at Naples (leaves 1 inf. garrison) => Rome.  (F/4)
Bavaria corps holds in Munich.  (F/3)

* - These values assume that Austria burns the depot at Mantua.

Total expenditure:  $19.

These orders result in two forage rolls, a breach attempt at Kassel, a
breach attempt at Freiburg, and either a field battle or a breach attempt at
Mantua (depending on whether Austria retires into the city).  I'll send the
forage rolls out immediately; I'll save the siege rolls until I get
confirmation from Austria that his corps at Mantua is retiring into the
city.

kdh