Kyle H on 27 Jun 2002 02:59:12 -0000

Re: [eia] Prussia -jan 1805 land phase

    Hey Jim.  Thanks for the response.  No need to worry about forgetting to
mention your leaders in your first email.  The leaders have to go where the
corps go, and since you didn't split up any stacks, it would be assumed that
the leaders would move along with their corps.  So that's not a problem.
    However, I'm not sure how you arrived at the $12 to pay for supply.  If
you want to pay to supply all the corps that moved this turn, you only need
to pay $9 as long as you are willing to build a depot in either Leipzig or
Dresden.  ($1 for the new depot and $2 for each of the 4 corps that moved.)
If you do not build a new depot, then it will cost you $14 to pay for
supply.  ($2 for the corps moving to Lubeck and $4 for each of the three
corps moving to Erfurt.)
    I assume you'd prefer to build a new depot, right?  Would you prefer to
have it in Leipzig or Dresden?

kdh