Kyle H on 20 Jun 2002 21:35:05 -0000

[eia] French land phase

    France chooses to go first in the land phase, and since nothing Spain
could do with its fleets would make a difference to my land orders, I'll
just go ahead and send them out now.

Depot Creation/Removal:  Remove depot at Toulon.

Movement and Supply:

1I corps w/Massena:  Minden => Kassel.  ($2)
1I corps w/Ney:  Mainz => Frankfurt.  (F/auto)
1I corps w/Napoleon, Murat, & Bernadotte:  Mainz => N of Freiburg =>
Freiburg.  ($2)
1I corps w/Davout:  Strassbourg => Mainz => Stuttgart.  ($4)
1I corps:  Piacenza => Florence.  (F/4)
1I corps:  Genoa => Leghorn.  (F/5)
1I corps:  Toulon => Genoa.  (F/5)
1I corps holds at Lorient.  (F/auto)
1I corps holds at St. Malo.  (F/auto)
2I corps hold at Paris.  (F/auto)
1I corps holds at Amsterdam.  (F/auto)
Naples corps holds at Naples.  (F/auto)
Denmark corps holds at Amsterdam.  (F/auto)
Holland corps holds at Lille.  (F/auto)
Bavaria corps holds at Munich.  (F/4)

Grand total of expenditures:  $8.

Forage rolls are coming up.  JJ, let me know if Hesse, Baden, and
Wurttemburg all retire into their respective capitals.  Once I get
confirmation from you, I'll roll for sieges.

kdh