Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 12 May 2015 17:14:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Prop: Everybody's a Player

On May 12, 2015, at 4:14 PM, Jonathan David Amery <jdamery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 0x44 writes:
>> On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Jonathan David Amery <
>> jdamery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> For 45 days by my reading.
>>>
>> 45 days retroactively, actually.
>>
> No, wait.  When you Forfeit you create a flosating 45 day period
> anchored on the current date wntil the Forfeut becomes 45 days in the
> past.  That'd be a lovely loophole :)

It’s not clear to me what’s retroactive and what loophole there may be. Somebody who Forfeits is no longer part of the set of Players, but I think that’s true under any definition we now have or I’ve proposed. I feel like I must be missing an interpretation of my words. Could you enlighten me as to what you’re seeing?

--
Peter C.