comex on Wed, 5 Sep 2012 15:48:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Roster

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmm, why not start from an assumption that we have that ruleset, and try
> to fix everything from inside it?

I'm in, albeit I don't think anyone has ever explained the situation
to me in enough detail to make me accept that B is dead (I think
someone, maybe you, tried when the trophy rule is passed, but I didn't
buy it; perhaps my usual skepticism at your pedanticism is unwarranted
here, but I can't find the relevant IRC log, anyway), and I suspect
that for some reason or other it got stuck before it had a chance to
die, though I have no proof.  So I vote for someday finding a reason
why this is the old B after all...