Jeff Gitchel on Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:58:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] CFI - I am named uniquely

Nonetheless, once having chosen an unique name, I have a unique name. Actions taken by another player cannot change the fact that I complied with the rules by having a unique name.

My name is unique. Even if you do successfully chose a name that is identical (not true in this case) then I still have my unique name.

--
Jeff Gitchel
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx