Elliott Hird on Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:13:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] I won't let B die!

2009/12/2 James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I would suggest Âthe 5th era ruleset as it seemed pretty go and, had the comment rule not broken everything, I believe it would have continued in quite a stable way. I'm making a ruleset based on the 5th era ruleset but with some modifications (http://b.nomic.net/index.php/User:JamesB/Refresh_Proposal) which I'll submit as a refresh proposal.

Hey, the first ever praise of Era 5! Thanks. :P

I think trying to make B stable is a sure-fire way to kill it.
Personally, I think Era 5's frantic insanity was really fun â it
wasn't throwing logical hand grenades, it was a logical nuclear war.

And, really, that's what B is about.