James Baxter on Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:01:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] I won't let B die!

> Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:24:08 +0000
> From: darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] I won't let B die!
>
> So am I, fourth era seemed pretty decent to me. Then again, that was the era I started playing, so...

I would suggest  the 5th era ruleset as it seemed pretty go and, had the comment rule not broken everything, I believe it would have continued in quite a stable way. I'm making a ruleset based on the 5th era ruleset but with some modifications (http://b.nomic.net/index.php/User:JamesB/Refresh_Proposal) which I'll submit as a refresh proposal.