James Baxter on Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:23:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] The One True Gamestate

I'll accept the change to rule 0 made by refresh proposal. If we have agreement on the first 3 points then the emergency can progress and I will submit an RP to: restore the era 5 ruleset, fix comments, reset rule 0 to before PoOs (they have proven to be confusing), clear the proposals (otherwise we will have a massive ballot), clear the grid, reset mackerel to m100 and then we can have Era 6!

After that the exact details of the gamestate won't matter.