Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:47:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ordainment + Unique Game Object Names Consultation

BTW, I'm thinking the best resolution to the problem I laid out below (if
you agree it's a problem) would be to get rid of the piece of 4E42 that says
a game object can't come to have the same name as another game object, and
simply rely on individual restrictions where they are needed. e.g. as
already exist for player name changes or for submitting contracts.

It really doesn't matter if two weapons have the same name, I think (as long
as we're clear about usage permissions based on ownership)

Sound good?

BP