Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:41:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Time Jump

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:37 PM, <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > - vested property gained or lost
> > - ministry rewards handed out and reset where vacant
> > - m25 activity bonus for active players
>
> Only the Vested property changes at the start of each nweek, the others
> either do not apply or occur at the end of the nweek. We platonically leapt
> ahead one day, but the Clock said nweek 154 for this entire nweek, and
> we've been operating that way since the start of era 5. The Tweak was to
> bring the Platonic game state in line with the Pragmatic game state which
> everyone operated under without complaint or argument.

I *thought* I was operating in nweek 153, honestly. See e.g. the title on my
beast trick message from the dice server this afternoon.

And other things that the vested property (e.g. m25 bonus) change at the
start (sometimes called the beginning in the rules) of the nweek.

BP