Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:42:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Let's not do the time warp again, please

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  If the previous nweek passed virtually,
>>>

>> how/why/when
>>

> There was a logical twist to implementation of the Era 5 initial Refresh
> Proposal that required the clock to be forwarded an nweek on the Public
> Display. Today's ratification of the new time meant Wooble and ehird could
> rejoin, because according to the clock an nweek just passed. If so, there
> are other consequences.

Oh, never noticed we're now at 154. Weird. Hmmm so e.g. did the Beast do
anything on 153-9, e.g. when that never actually happened? I would think
not. Also, what happens to a proposal submitted in 153, when the game skips
ahead to 154 before the voting period? Guess its status never changed from
pending...

BUT I do think that lets Wooble/ehird rejoin (well, unless they were players
in 153, can't remember).

Where's the ministry of time when we need it? (not that it would do ANYTHING
for us here...)