Charles Schaefer on Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:54:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Not Happy

Here's how I look at this whole revolution (at least right now, I've already
changed my mind a couple of times): I'm a little annoyed at being left out
(I don't know how the cabal members were chosen), but if I had everything
always go my way then what is the point of playing nomic? Some times a few
of my proposals will fail, occasionally I'll be stabbed to death with a
rapier and once in a while I'll not be able to vote on things because of an
exclusionary use of the Emergency Procedure. The thing about nomic is if a
majority (or in this case a plurality large enough to pull this off)
disagrees with you, then you're wrong.

Note: I'm not sure if the Cabal had a majority before, but I think they do
now.

Another Note: Although, if the Secret Rules had still been in there, I would
have forfeited one minute prior to the RP being enacted, so I could protect
myself in Agora. (If you don't see the connection there, good. I'm not going
to explain it to you.)

--
w1n5t0n aka
Charles Schaefer