Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:01:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Teleportation

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I believe that the clock is correct because I already reverted back a day
> based on BP's explanation of where he thought the clock was last week. But
> maybe I didn't.

Yeah, the clock is on the earlier possible timeframe. i.e. it may currently
be nday 6 or nday 7, and the clock says nday 6. The Consultation on the
matter of which nday it actually is is on the way to being declared
inconsistent. It won't be pondered before nday 9 in all likelihood.

I suggest to make the whole issue moot we can:
1) avoid submitting/revising proposals on nday 8 (according to the current
clock)
2) not try to turn the clock on for the voting period until the current
clock says nday 9.

BP