Elliott Hird on Sat, 6 Dec 2008 06:56:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] ais523's Refresh Proposal

On 6 Dec 2008, at 04:07, comex wrote:

> I dunno, is that sufficiently clear?

Welp.

In Monopoly, if it turns out that someone got money ages
ago that they didn't actually get according to the rules,
and are now broke or something, (although this would be
very rare...) I'd imagine it'd just be ignored.

That is, rule violations succeed, but in most games anyone
can just undo them implicitly. My wording explicitly handles
such cases.