Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:58:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Era 4 History

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> all the sock stuff too. i'll surely think of more in my sleep.

The Rule 4E13 ("there is no Rule 4E13") would be worth mentioning as well.
It later became something along the lines of "there is a Rule 4E13, but any
message to a Public Forum which mentions or alludes to Rule 4E13 is treated
as if it had never reached the Public Forum". It was eventually repealed,
but I can't quite remember how. I think perhaps we did something like repeal
all rules in the range of 12 to 14? Or maybe adopted a new ruleset by
proposal that was identical in all respects save for 13's absence?

BP