Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:21:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Refresh TODO list

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 27 Nov 2008, at 23:12, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
> Please read my refresh proposal. Thanks :-P

Caught me :-)

> That's what my RP does.

Nice.

> > At 5pm tomorrow, I submit the following Transaction: {Wooble has
> > brushed his
> > teeth in the last 24h. I Stab Wooble.}
>

> Timed & transactions are gone for precisely that sort of thing.

Yep. My only gripe is that they'll probably come back at some point, in
which case the above will once again need some work. I'm up for using that
rule as long as we don't have any of these transaction things, though.

> Yep, just require "defined by the rules" like my RP.
>
> Although that obligation still works, it's just that there's no way
> to really
> be punished for it as it's hard to prove.

Indeed. We might start to need an official live Wooblecam.

BP