Charles Schaefer on Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:13:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] ranked pairs

2008/11/26, Jamie Dallaire bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx:

> teucer changed it.

Yeah, he keeps proposing things to improve the ruleset. What does he think
this is, a nomic?

Disclaimer: teucer isn't actually playing. He is a bot and therefore doesn't
fulfill the player requirements. Problem is, we can't PROVE that. Mostly
because several other players are bots and they don't want to get found out
either. I know Billy Pilgrim is real, because even the US Government doesn't
have AI that advanced. Sillyman is also real. As for the rest of you, I'm
not sure. I think Peter Suber was a bot trying to improve his programming
who accidentally output the first nomic.

This might be spam. Good luck trying to prosecute me without an MoJ.