Charles Schaefer on Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:14:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal 515 accidentally repealed ministries!

2008/11/21, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I also set my mental state to paranoid.
>
> Because this is, what, the fourth crisis going on right now? There's
> the repealed-rule weirdness, the lack of ministries, maybe a clock
> crisis, maybe C Nomic... am I missing anything? I could have sworn
> there was more.
>
> - teucer

As for the lack of Ministries, I vacated them because (as you may have
noticed) I was away from the internet for the past several days and didn't
want to hold you guys up. I'm back now, and will make an effort to catch up
on what were my ministerial obligations until p515 passed.