Jay Campbell on Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:17:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal 515 accidentally repealed ministries!

> As for the lack of Ministries, I vacated them because (as you may have
> noticed) I was away from the internet for the past several days and didn't
> want to hold you guys up. I'm back now, and will make an effort to catch up
> on what were my ministerial obligations until p515 passed.

As MoM I never considered those vacated. They currently don't even fully
exist, and the obligations placed on various offices are questionable.
So, your transaction failed. The clock was off because the MoH was
vacated pre-emergency, technically.