Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:18:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] So long, and thanks for all the Fish!

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 2:06 AM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 23:99 UTC October 12 I will resign from the MoQ if I don't say otherwise
> before then. Go for it j! (I'm assuming he hasn't already Usurped, and that
> he is going to take the MoQ once it is Oct 13.

That's not a time.

Also, I agree with Tyler that ehird CAN technically "usurp" all 3 ministries
right now. Because "usurp" is currently defined as the act of submitting
that proposed reward value, which only depends on having the mack RIGHT NOW.
Not in 2 rdays. With m50 I could usurp every Ministry in succession with no
problem. Only thing is in 2 rdays I'd only get one of them.

BP