Charles Schaefer on Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:37:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Snag the Beast: teucer, Charles, Billy Pilgrim, ehird

2008/10/11, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I assign this Consultation the number 134 and the Priest Phil.
>
> Have I missed any Consultations to anyone's knowledge? The PD should be
> updated pretty completely now.

There was one made about the legality of mirror corp shortly after I
submitted it.

It could be ZOTTED since the net result of the contract was nothing
happening and my answer/reasoning to C132 sets precedent for Mirror
Corp being valid.