Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 28 Jun 2008 06:57:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] C-Nomic anyone?

I'm up for marching on too. I'm planning to draft a slew of proposals for
simplifying the ruleset. They're not proposals I necessarily support, but I
think a worthy exercise to be voted on. Each proposal will be aimed at
removing a specific module of the game by amending all the rules and
gamestate that pertain to it. e.g. Remove DNA, or Remove RPG, Remove The
Beast, Remove Field Matches, Remove Devices, etc. I'll try to have them all
be compatible with each other too....

Also, I think the current Rules are up to date if the Refresh Proposal has
been completely implemented on the wiki. The "Recent Changes" section shows
Hose making a whole bunch of proposal-mandated rules changes on June 6th and
7th, shortly after the end of nweek 144. I presume he covered all the passed
proposals.

For anyone curious about the currently pending proposals for nweek 145 (like
i was), here they are (unless there are any newer ones):

http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Special:Concat?category=Proposals/Pending

Billy Pilgrim