Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 28 May 2008 22:31:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proto: Paprika

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 1:25 AM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  Oh, and
> 4. If a player is able to deduce (maybe via comparing perceived gamestates
> with other players) that his gamestate is wrong in a specific way, can he
> request the DM correct it?

Hmmm interesting idea! I guess yeah, we could integrate that, but the player
would have to submit very detailed instructions as to how to modify the
display so that the dm can simply always agree and not end up saying
something like no, that's actually wrong.

And j, glad to have you on board too. I did not write it to coax you into
automating it :-D but if you want to that's just great. Also thanks for the
secret address.

BP