Roger Hicks on Fri, 16 May 2008 13:10:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] miner forty niner

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Of course the Trustee could get involuntarily stripped of his Macks. If
> someone else wants to set up an Insurance Contract so I can FDIC my
> ledgers, I'll pay into it :)

Hmm...proto:
{
1. This is an agreement between BobTHJ (Insurer) and j (Insured). The
Insured Contract is the contract known as The First Nomic Gold Trust -
Nomic Branch

2. The Policy Limit is equal to the number of mg of gold presently
possessed by all Currency Owning Objects other than the Insured times
the exchange rate of the Insured Contract. The Insured may not
voluntarily take any action that would cause their  macks to be
reduced if that reduction would cause their current number of macks to
be below the Policy Limit unless that action is required by this
contract or by the Insured Contract.

3. The Premium is equal to 1/5 of the Policy Limit rounded up or 10
macks, whichever is greater. At the end of each nweek the Insured
shall transfer a number of macks equal to the Premium to the Insurer.

4. If the Insured has met the obligations outlined in section 3 above
at the end of the previous nweek and If the Insured Contract would
require the Insured to pay a number of macks greater than the current
number they possess then the Insurer shall transfer a number of macks
equal to the difference to the Insured, though this amount is not to
exceed the Policy Limit.
}

BobTHJ