Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:31:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] field

On 2/14/08, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Why wouldn't this work? The exchange rate is m5 to 1 point, so 2
points gives Wooble m10. If it's an exact language issue, there's
already a rule somewhere that says that unambiguous lanugage is
accepted when it's clear what it refers to, even if it's not textually
the game action it's referring to in the rules. I'm pretty sure
everyone can tell what Wooble means by "convert" rather than
"exchange".

BP