Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:26:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Full Historian catchup

On Feb 10, 2008 9:08 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The player sub-pages are now fully caught up.  A comparison against
> the main MoS display turns up the following differences.
>
>  * Mackerel:       My figure  BP's figure
>
>      0x44              57          42
>      Codae            275         175
>      Hobojoe           51          50
>      Ivan Hope          0           4
>      Peter             51          50
>      Triller           51          50
>      Wooble           173         176
>
>    Ivan Hope's difference is due to him being stabbed twice while
>    defending.  The other differences, I dunno.
>
>  * Hit Points:     My figure  BP's figure
>
>      0x44             5/10        6/10
>      Antonio          6/10        6/10
>      Anything McGee   8/10        7/10
>      Billy Pilgrim    6/19        11/19
>      Codae            0/10        2/10
>      Dominov          10/10       9/10
>      Hose             4/5         2/5
>      Ivan Hope        2/10        3/10
>      Murphy           6/10        7/10
>      Wooble           7/10        4/10
>
>    Since BP's last update, Hose gnawed Antonio and me, and BobTHJ
>    gnawed Codae (but didn't gain HP because he was already at
>    5/5).  After backing these out from my figures, the following
>    differences remain, dunno why:
>
>      0x44             5/10        6/10
>      Antonio          8/10        6/10
>      Anything McGee   8/10        7/10
>      Billy Pilgrim    6/19        11/19
>      Codae            2/10        2/10   <- match
>      Dominov          10/10       9/10
>      Hose             2/5         2/5    <- match
>      Ivan Hope        2/10        3/10
>      Murphy           8/10        7/10
>      Wooble           7/10        4/10
>
>  * Panic Status - I had omitted the Mulberry reset.  Fixed now.
>
>  * Hall of Fame - I had omitted the Wins by Tomfoolery.  Fixed now.

OK, I will check out those mack/HP differences when I have time (prob.
tomorrow) but what jumps out at me right now is that:

- i haven't updated the page since... yesterday morning or so? or the night
before? that should explain some of the differences such as ivan's hp.

- my own hp being higher in my display than yours may be due to my having
counted the hp i regained from my undead puppet (hose) gnawing people (i get
hp boosts corresponding to whatever hp he removes from people). conversely
he gains an hp for gnawing and i might have forgotten to add a few of those
(i think he also gnawed since my last update).

- some of those players like triller and hobojoe i have 50 mack for because
they had 1 "stolen" by 0x44, bringing them to 49. I then gave them
0.5macks, which later triggered Wooble to (via future action) give
each of them
0.5 macks at the end of some nweek or other (137?). back to 50.

Billy Pilgrim