Roger Hicks on Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:13:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposals: "The Beast" and "Random Rule Destruction"

On Jan 29, 2008 9:56 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You mean you personally do not want to vote for this provision? Or are you
> saying some people might?

I personally would not vote for the repeal of 4e13. Apart from that
though I liked these proposals.

> If you don't want to repeal rule 13, could you please explain :-) I'm not
> quite sure what effect if any it can have when faced with the part of the
> game objects rule that says you can't do anything to them unless explicitly
> allowed?

4e13 is broader than the 4e2. I'll leave it at that since I really
don't want to get into the whole "permissible unless regulated" debate
again. Plus, I'm really tired and can't think of any good examples now
:)

BobTHJ