Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:56:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposals: "The Beast" and "Random Rule Destruction"

On Jan 29, 2008 11:53 PM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Jan 29, 2008 5:46 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I submit the following Proposal, entitled "The Beast":
>
> I will vote for this :)
>
> > Repeal Rule 13. [[this could be a separate proposal but what the hell]]
>
> I'd hate to have to not vote for this simply because of this
> provision. I recommend you remove it.

You mean you personally do not want to vote for this provision? Or are you
saying some people might?

If you don't want to repeal rule 13, could you please explain :-) I'm not
quite sure what effect if any it can have when faced with the part of the
game objects rule that says you can't do anything to them unless explicitly
allowed?

Thanks,

BP