Aaron Coquet on Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:56:52 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Device proposal

I retract the proposal with the following text:
Create a non-unique Blueprint named "Advanced Alchemy Lab"
{{
Device Name: Harsh Rejuvenation Potion
Cost: m75
Power: Drink
  * Trigger: Activated by Owner
  * Condition: Owner has not been the target of the Spray power of the
Potion-Filled Super-Soaker in the current or previous nDay. Owner has not
used the Drink power of a Harsh Rejuvenation Potion in the current nWeek.
  * Effect: Owner loses 3 hit points. Over the next 3 nDays, at the end of
each nDay, starting with the current one, the Owner of this device gains 5
hit points (one the same nDay the Drink power is activated, two the next
nDay, and two the nDay after that) in addition to but independent of normal
hit point regeneration. One (1) of the Owner's Harsh Rejuvenation Potions is
destroyed.
}}

I am doing this so I can guarentee that the attributes / thingie proposal
soesn't wind up getting everything messed uo with mine.

--
Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman