Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:34:55 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fire sale!

On Jan 10, 2008 6:29 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why ain't I stabbed nobody?  I bought a Rapier from nobody (who received
> it after pikhq ceased to be a DOO), and have since used it to Stab comex and
> 0x44.

I'm pretty sure the owner of pikhq's old rapier was never "nobody". When
pikhq left, the owner became "no one". You did that all wrong.

But in all seriousness it's not defined in the rules who owns (if anyone)
the rapier after its owner quits. So you can't really claim that nobody owns
it. Plus, speaking about nobody and speaking about a player named nobody are
two different things. While it doesn't apply directly here, I'm saying this
in the same spirit as whichever rule says that no text in the rules shall be
interpreted as a player's name unless it explicitly says it's that player's
name.

Billy Pilgrim