Ed Murphy on Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:11:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Usurping Ministries

Wooble wrote:

> You could submit a Consultation on whether I forfeited.
>
> Of course, the legality of assigning it to a Priest would only be
> established after it was Answered.  And if we assign it to 2 different
> Priests and each one gives the Answer that would make the other the
> legitimate Priest, all the better.

Heh, Goethe and Sherlock and I conspired to create that paradox in Agora
about a year ago.  It was eventually resolved by overturning one of the
purported decisions on appeal (mildly distasteful, as both arguments
were generally agreed to be reasonable).