Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:43:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Game Action

Oops. If you've received any messages from me in the past few minutes, I
realize now that most of what I said is pretty much obsolete. I was away all
day and need to learn to catch up on all the email before I start answering
any of them. Sorry!

PS: I don't wanna be a stickler or anything, and no one ever said anything
about this kind of thing in the past as far as I know, but I'm afraid in the
current climate some people might want to be sticklers. So, 0x44, why don't
you just write "I vacate the Ministry of Questions"? It will be ineffective
anyway if you are not the minister. I personally don't see any problem with
using this If business with game actions, but some people might get picky
about it for whatever reason.

Billy Pilgrim