Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:51:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] ParaNomic XP (proto-initial rules)

On Dec 12, 2007 8:30 PM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2007 5:54 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Would anyone be interested in starting a new game using the rules
> > below?  Are there any problems that would kill it before it started?
>
> Looks interesting, but I'm not sure I can take another whole nomic.

Ditto. What is the rationale behind rule 102 declaring which rules are there
to start the game?

Also, and maybe you left this undetermined on purpose (or I missed it), but
how does once change eir clearance?

Billy Pilgrim