Kerim Aydin on Fri, 7 Dec 2007 00:42:53 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Sane Partnerships

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Daniel Lepage wrote:
> Factions, formerly known as Clubs, and Societies before that, are
> groups of players bound by some formal contract. The main thing we
> wanted them for, at least at first, was for formally managing mutual
> resources.

This is what Agora used to call "Groups" and now to a certain extent
"Contests", which are very different than the partnerships that are
now active.  I think groups were better, but again they're out of style.

-Goethe