William P. Berard on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:54:05 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

I don't know wether this is to be posted to the business list or here,
so, in doubt, I post it here :

I will answer this consultation as soon as the pause is over and the
game is resume with his full (and possibly changed by whatever RP will
have passed) ruleset.

I am not quite sure if anyone is allowed to submit consultations or
proposals during the pause, but the argument here seems to have been
that those will automatically be triggered when normal gameplay
resumes. At any rate, In the particular case of consultations, although
there's nothing wrong with submitting them during the pause (for them
to be answered as soon as possible) I do not think an Answer can be
provided during the pause, as the whole purpose of the thing is to have
the Priest basing its answer on the rules and the interpretation he
makes of their consequences, so a normal, non emergency ruleset is
needed for this.

I think this calls for clarification in rule 0.