Mike McGann on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 06:19:49 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

On Dec 1, 2007 12:17 AM, Josiah Worcester <josiahw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are we going to have to declare an emergency right after this one?

This is just in response to Wonko's mail of:

[quote]
However, we can't just ignore it or selectively reinterpret the rules
to make them work. If we could, then we'd have done that in the first
place instead of calling an Emergency. We also wouldn't then be
playing Nomic; we'd be playing the game of "let's decide what we want
to say we did and then say we did it!" which is, IMHO, a far less
enjoyable pastime. Why have rules at all if we're going to ignore them
when they bother us?
[/quote]

- Hose