Mike McGann on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 04:23:53 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Casual Query

I'm not sure how old I am, but I was born in 1975. I currently work at
the University of Maryland as a Faculty Research Assistant. Currently
funded by the National Archives and Records Administration to research
things related to digital preservation. I mostly write code in Java
these days but miss hacking around in Perl. I also like to go
geocaching and play weekly on a trivia team even though I don't know
anything about trivia. I'm also a Philly fan and love those
cheesesteaks. My favorite words are "tomfoolery" and "jonx". I love
backgammon, bridge, hearts, canasta, and Mao. Used to play a lot of
poker, but not much these days. Was a kick-ass Priest in WoW until I
thought the end-game was silly. I previously used the name of
"Hosehead" until the touch screen games at the bars disallowed that in
the high scores because it was a "dirty word".

- Hose