William Berard on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:42:44 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Agora & B

I was about to ask that, since my last consultation (on how an Object cannot
be a Player and a Faction) was deemed TRUE, on the grounds that a Faction is
not an External Force, but yet this does not appear explicitely un rule 5-3,
so I submited a proposal to include it explicitely there. Is this redundant
with the answer to the consultation? should there be some automatic update
of the text of the rules to include implicit consequences of the existing
rules once this consequence have been aknowledge by a consultation?