Mike McGann on Sun, 25 Nov 2007 18:06:08 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Right to fair judicial review

On Nov 22, 2007 9:09 PM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Shouldn't everyone have the right to a fair trial? Most nations allow
> aliens to bring matters before the court.

Yes, but that is an over-simplification. And the current justice
system isn't a trial by jury anyway.  Also, my sister's dog is an
External Force. Could he submit a consultation? I don't think any
court, in any nation, would allow that. I still think allowing
External Forces to have this ability is just ripe for abuse.

If you want to rephrase it and restrict it to consultations that are
only related to the External Force's attempt to become a Player, I
might be okay with that.

- Hose