Daniel Lepage on Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:39:32 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Man Very Early Made Jars Stand Up Nearly

I apologize if that's how I come across. I used to be much more
active in the game, but lately real life has intervened to an
alarming extent and I haven't have as much to devote to this game as
I have in past years. I would love to contribute more to the game,
but these days I barely have enough time to read all the emails each
nday, much less generate any useful proposals.

I didn't mean to offend anyone with my comment about the proposed
phrase of the nweek; however, I do feel that messing with the voting
system by e.g. charging money for votes is quite in keeping with the
spirit of the game. I can't speak for current players, but I can tell
you that it fits with B Nomic's history, almost all of which I have
been witness to. I meant no disrespect to the game or to Antonio;
indeed, this mentality is one of my favorite parts of the game.

As for my official "inactive" status, this is because the last two
voting periods have coincided with project deadlines. Hopefully this
won't happen in the future.

--
Wonko