Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:37:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Man Very Early Made Jars Stand Up Nearly

Actually, it seems appropriate that Wonko should be the MiniMinister
of Abuse. It seems brash criticism of our game and the ideas that
originate therein is all that can motivate this inactive player to
post.

Billy Pilgrim