Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:46:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Bait and switch

Excellent. This is basically what I meant. The only flood I'm afraid of,
though, is not one that would happen at this moment, but rather in the last
30 minutes before proposals become open for voting. Think sniping, on ebay.
"My proposals can squash yours solely because I submitted them 2 minutes
from the end. I literally just got the last word." That type of thing.

Methinks I will propose something on allowing non-authors of a proposal to
force conflicts or dependencies upon it (as they are currently at the
discretion of authors only, and need not be applied even if 2 proposals do
conflict), and then that should allow such problems to be resolved through
conflict and dependency culling rules. I'll work on it.

Billy Pilgrim