Mike McGann on Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:09:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Bait and switch

I don't think a flood would happen, as once the concept is introduced,
there is no need to repeat it over and over again that would
ultimately have the same effect as one iteration. I'm willing to
retract my Odd/Even proposals if Wooble retracts #158.

- Hose