Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:28:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Completely Redoing Posts

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> I submit the following proposal:
>
> __Completely Redoing Our Post System__

It's also occurred to me (while I was digging through the ruleset to find
what might need to be changed) that we might not want to use the word
"Posts" for these, since we elsewhere refer to Forum Posts (that, is this
message is a post about posts, which I could see causing confusion at some
point).

So, should we rename one or the other of those usages?

--
Peter C.