Antonio Dolcetta on Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:15:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Wiki

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> Antonio Dolcetta wrote:

> So, the only other thing is whether the posts (Oracle, Rule Tag
> Moderator), get points for performing their duties during the idle nweeks.
> It may depend on whether doing nothing when nothing is happening can be
> called "performing their duties". Since the Rule Tag Moderator
> specifically calls for posts to the public forum, and those weren't done,
> I'd suggest that that means that it wasn't done (and thus I lose a bunch
> of points, but luckily I didn't have any). I'm not sure about Oracle.

I think as oracle I *should* have answered a bunch of cfjs that could
not be assigned to anyone else.
I didn't do it because we were locked in a conflict of interest
standstill where any consultation submitted, even about if I could
answer consultations or not would have been assigned to me.
I think I lost a lot of points for that, but luckily I didn't have any
either.

About our current CFJ situation I'll post an update as soon as I have
time. I think we got a couple more claims since my last update, but all
open consultations should be resolved by now