shadowfirebird on Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:18:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] oracle report

Antonio, I hope that you will take this as  constructive criticism.  No
malice is intended.

1) all previous consultations have been phrased as questions and
> everything has sort of worked. (you have submitted some of them
> yourself)

2) I am allowed (but not forced) to zot consultations that are malformed

"everything has sort of worked", not because of the rules, but because we
chose to ignore them.  You point out that you are not forced to zot
malformed questions.  So why start now?

3) there is a proposed fix in the pipeline which I believe will fix
> all consultations that are posed as a question, but which will not
> have any effect on consultations that are not questions.

Until that proposal is in place, we rely on you to act without  favour.