Daniel Lepage on Mon, 22 Jan 2007 06:46:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Piracy

On Jan 19, 2007, at 12:43 PM, shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Just have pirates as RTOs.

But that would defeat the self-referentiality of it. To be honest,
the only reason I made that proposal is because I wanted a rule that
started with "A Pirate Rule is any rule that mentions Pirate Rules"

> Wonko seems to be moving towards having RTOs that can walk around and
> act a bit like players.

Well, the Pirate rules aren't RTOs, they're actually rules
themselves. However, I may shortly propose having them move about, as
Antonio's post gave me an idea...

--
Wonko