shadowfirebird on Wed, 17 Jan 2007 05:32:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Devices

> there's nothing wrong with the device, it's the rule that is broken. the
> only thing a device needs to be a voodoo doll is be triggerable.

Well, it doesn't need to be triggerable.  There's nothing wrong with a
device that does nothing.  And the devices rule says it needs effects
and conditions.

And - and this is the point I was trying to make earlier - it needs
everyone to vote for the proposal that includes it.  So unless a
majority of players vote for a dangerous device, the rules don't
contain any.

I do see your worries and I'll think about how to reword that sentence.